Unfortunately, there are automobile quoting websites that carry viruses, malware or the whole website can be fraudulent. We have had customers come to us because they were taken by scammers. They filled in all the information to get an auto quote, paid for the insurance by credit card, were given a policy and a liability card. Six months later, they were involved in an accident and didn’t know until then, that they were driving without insurance. The insurance they purchased was fraudulent. The site was gone with their money and now they have to pay for their own damages to their vehicle. You must keep in mind that a website can be set up within a half an hour. It can be taken done just as fast. These people move on and build another site and do the same thing. You just have to be diligent and take that extra step to protect yourself. Luckily, there are thousands of reputable, insurance brokers and agents like Alfred’s Insurance Market. We can offer you the best insurance deals in the UAE. We use only the top insurance companies available. Our staff will offer all their knowledge and support, to help you choose what is best for your needs.
Alfred approved suggestions
When processing your auto quotation, make sure you do your research, here are a few tips to find the best Company.
- Research the site that is offering to give you a quotation. If they are a reputable company, they will have some sort of contact information. Look for a phone number or address, and they should have a licensed broker available to speak to you.
- Most websites will give you the top three Companies that offer the lowest rates. All Insurance Companies have different rules and coverage. Do not just pick the one with the lowest rate. Just because one is AED 500 less, doesn’t mean it is the best deal for your dirham.
- Always double check the information you have entered. One discrepancy could make a huge difference in the rate you are given. More importantly, the coverage should be the same. You don’t want any surprises about your coverage down the road.
- Your driving record is a big factor of what you pay every year for insurance. If you had a driving infraction a few years ago, it could be gone now and will not show on your license. That could lower your automobile premium immediately. Ask your broker to check that for you.
- If you are doing a comparison from your present automobile policy, make sure you are comparing apples to apples. The coverage must be the same as what you have now. If not you will not get a true comparison of premiums.
- When given the final rates, you will be given the Company name, address and phone number. Search on the Internet for their reputation. You do not want to leave a good Auto Insurance Company just because the rates are lower somewhere else. They could have an awful claims department. You want the best service you can buy, especially if there are injuries involved.
- Call your broker or agent and speak to them about your rate before cancelling your insurance with them. They specialize in Auto Insurance. They want to keep you as a customer. There may be a simple error, if corrected, your premium may end up being less.
- Always look at the big picture. If you have a child who is at the age to start driving, it may be worth your while to find out what they are going to charge for a teenage driver. If they take a driver course, the rates are usually a lot lower than if they didn’t take it. There are Companies that charge very high rates for teenagers, others are pretty reasonable.
- Always, think about who you are giving all your personal information too. As mentioned above, you do not want to be scammed out of your hard earned money. You need to make sure you know who you are giving it too.
If it is your first time doing a car insurance quote online, it can be a little confusing. The rates are calculated by driving records, use of vehicle, value of vehicle, multi-policy and multi-line discounts, and many more.
This may be your time to call Alfred. He has volumes of information up his sleeve. He knows all the best way possible to save you money. He wants your business and will make sure you are satisfied with our customer service and rate.
Depending on your Company, your policy will usually come up for renewal 13 months after it was written. You should get it 30-45 days in advance. This is the time that you should be speaking to your broker about any changes you have made over the year. As well, they should be offering up new information to you. If they cannot help you with your questions, call us at Alfred’s Insurance Market. We will take our time and explain to you all the coverage available and what is best for you.
Your Insurance Broker is the middle person between you and the Insurance Company. The insurance company offers its services to the broker, and the broker has the authority to write individual policies for you. Most insurance brokers have access to 8-10 different Companies. Brokers are aware of the best rates and coverage for your individual needs.
We are always looking out for the best coverage and rates for our customers. Good customer service is hard to find. We want to keep your business and we want you to be able to refer your family and friends to us. We are here when you need us and welcome your call. We are never to busy to take your call, just ask Alfred!!!